Top 3 Best Coffee Grinders UK
I’m sure there has been more than a few times when you’ve thought, “I wish I could coffee shop quality coffee at home”. The thought has existed for a long time, undoubtedly so. This is why the recent availability of coffee grinders for anyone to bring home due to their price drops has been such a revelation. Now any avid coffee drinker can make their coffee just how they like it when they want it. In essence then, the coffee grinder is a must have domestic accessory for those coffee fans who want the perfect cup. These are the three coffee grinders that I would personally recommend.
Dualit 75015 Coffee Grinder Review – Our Number 1
The first product I would like to recommend is called the Dualit 75015 (VIEW PRICE HERE!). For those who don’t know as much about the coffee grinder industry, it is taken as a general rule that quality coffee grinders are always expensive. This is thankfully not the case when it comes to the Dualit 75015 Coffee Grinder with customer testimonials constantly reaffirming my belief that this is one of the best coffee grinders currently on the market. Out of the jam packed feature set the Dualit 75015 Coffee Grinder has, these are a few that stood out to me.
- A total of ten grind intensity settings giving the user maximum customisability of their cup of coffee.
- 250 grams of the raw coffee beans can be stored.
- Famed for being easy to operate and simple to clean out.
- The grind is almost always uniform in size, a remarkable consistency not often found in the coffee grinder market.
Sage by Heston Blumenthal Review – Number 2
The second product I would like to recommend is called the Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Smart Grinder Pro. Heston Blumenthal, for those who don’t know, is famed for his unconventional methods and rule breaking techniques when it comes to being a traditional chef. This coffee grinder continues this legacy delivering an all-round excellent product, although these are the aspects that particularly stood out to me.
- A staggering total of sixty grind intensity settings, giving the user even more customisability of their coffee than the Dualit 75015 Coffee Grinder.
- Intelligent technology adjusts the dose size when you adjust the grind intensity, meaning you don’t have to worry about measuring out the right portions.
- A sleek LCD display giving the user lots of peripheral information that they may find useful.
Baratza Virtuoso Coffee Grinder Review – Number 3
The final product that I’d like to recommend is called the Baratza Virtuoso Coffee Grinder. The Baratza Virtuoso Coffee Grinder is certainly the most expensive of the coffee grinders that I have recommended so far, however, it is well worth the price with a whole host of features that no coffee fanatic will want to miss out on. The Baratza Virtuoso Coffee Grinder has an exceptional suite of features, and these are just a few highlights.
- A total of forty grind settings giving the user maximum customisability of their cup of coffee.
- Particularly adept and making an espresso grind.
- A compact size, especially its height makes the Baratza Virtuoso Coffee Grinder ideal for kitchen use and storage methods.
When looking at all three of these coffee grinders, it’s easy to see that they all have advantages and disadvantages that make them ideal to the specific user, but when weighing up value for money against the feature set, in my eyes, the best out of this bunch is the Dualit 75015 Coffee Grinder, and that was a very close call. The Sage is I would say is just behind and only so because of the slightly higher expense, so I have given that one a 5 too.