Best Espresso Coffee Grinders In UK
We all need that little buzz that caffeine gives us to keep us energetic for the rest of the day. Most of us get it from coffee, specifically espressos. However, recently as the coffee shop craze has heightened exponentially, coffee prices seem to have sky rocketed making a relatively tiny cup of coffee extortionately expensive. Many have therefore turned to purchasing their own coffee grinders, cutting out the middle man and making the espresso just how you like it. These are three such products that I’d highly recommend.
Baratza Encore Conical Burr Grinder Review – Our Number 1
The first product I’d like to recommend is called the Baratza Encore Conical (VIEW PRICE HERE!). The Baratza Encore Conical Burr Grinder 110 Watt has the unique advantage of looking like it was lifted straight out of a coffee shop, with a sleek black look and a cone head piece displaying your fresh coffee beans, this is sure to be a hit if you’re inviting guests over. The Baratza Encore Conical Burr Grinder 110 Watt has many features, but these are a few that particularly impressed me.
- 40 steps of grinding adjustment
- 8 ounces of bean capacity.
- A straight forward, no fuss, no hassle grinder to work and function.
Delonghi Burr Grinder KG89 Review – Number 2
The second product I’d like to recommend is called the Delonghi Burr Grinder KG89. Taking a step in the futuristic direction, the Delonghi Burr Grinder boldly go where no grinder has gone before with a design looking like it could fit in at any sci-fi spaceship, with a sleek silver outer shell to boot. But the distinctive aesthetic isn’t all I liked about the Delonghi Burr Grinder KG89, the feature set is also quite impressive. These features are some that particularly stood out to me.
- A traditional frother used to create that distinctive coffee shop taste and smell.
- An incredibly slim design at only 15cm wide, the Delonghi Burr Grinder is also very portable.
- Filter holders that any professional would be happy with 3 interchangeable crema devices.
- A revolutionary thermo block boiler enhancing the overall performance of the Delonghi Burr Grinder KG89.
- Capacity for 120 grams of coffee beans.
Krups GVX242 Expert Pro Combi Grinder Review – Number 3
The final product I’d like to recommend is called the Krups GVX242 Expert Pro Combi. The Krups GVX242 Expert Pro Combi Grinder is the espresso grinder that somewhat treads the path between a machine that wouldn’t look out of place in a coffee shop and the trendy futuristic design. Therefore, the Krups GVX242 Expert Pro Combi Grinder, aesthetically at least, seems to be a combination between the Baratza Encore Conical Burr Grinder and the Delonghi Burr Grinder KG89. Out of all the features the Krups GVX242 Expert Pro Combi Grinder has, these are just a few that caught my eye.
- A radical improvement upon previous model, updating the Krups GVX242’s general efficient and effectiveness.
- A dial allowing the user to select how fine the bean is to be ground, meaning that you can get the exact kind of cup of coffee each time you use the machine.
- The milling system used in the Krups GVX242’s Expert Pro Combi Grinder is the very same one that is used in many professional espresso grinders, giving you the best coffee possible.
All of these espresso grinders are undoubtedly worth your money, however, if I had to choose a single one, I’d have to go with the Baratza Encore Conical Burr Grinder due to its expansive feature set and interesting aesthetic choices.